I tried it out, and here’s sharing my experienceÂ so far.
From the HelloTxt website:
HelloTxt lets you update your status and read your friends’ status across all main
microblogging and social networks all at once…
You can update your status on the website, or using email or even from your mobile phone. You can also embed photos and video right into your status updates.
Ka Edong’s HelloTxt Life experience (all three days of it)
- Easy to register. I got my account running within a minute.
- Easy to add your social networks. HelloTxt made it easy for me to connect to my social networks and microblogging sites (Twitter, Plurk, Facebook, Friendster etc.).
- There’s a “social services” dashboard which lists all the networks that HelloTxt connects to. It’s as easy as choosing your social network and entering your username and password. (Some require extra steps like activating an app on Facebook).
- After adding your social network, it’s listed conveniently on the upper right side of your HelloTxt lifestream.
- When you visit your lifestream, Just enter your status on the status box, click “Update status” and all your listed social networks are updated with your new status.
- You can even post photos or videos to enhance your status.
- You can update via SMS or email. There’s even a service that let’s you update status through a phone call!
- HelloTxt mobile version: m.hellotxt.com
These guys are up to something hot!
I haven’t been able to activate my SMS update, though. I’ve tried activating twice, but haven’t received the activation email.
hello hello espesyal