Got this in my email box:
Magandang umaga po, san po matatagpuan dito sa jeju city south Korea ang opisina ng smart padala remittance partners abroad? please reply as soon as possible…
Sorry, I don’t have that information either.
I get these kinds of message every so often. Filipinos in other countries looking for Smart Padala’s outlets in the foreign country.
I guess this calls for more detailed information from Smart Padala’s list of Remittance Companies AbroadÂ , Smart Padala’s list of remittance locations abroad.
Smart Padala, are you listening?
Idea: When Filipinos use a Smart SIM in a foreign country, why not send the address/location of the Smart Padala to his/her cellphone? This can be sent out together with the welcome message when entering a new country. Just be careful that the messages aren’t the makings of SPASMS (unsolicited SMS messages).
Update (June 16, 2008):
- Smart Padala product page
- Smart Padala Domestic
- Remittance Locations Abroad
- Padala Centers in the Philippines
Incoming search terms:
- htttps //www facebook com smartpadalapartners (1)
- percentage of ofw in hongkong who use smart money padala (1)
- smart padala center in sm fairview (1)
- smart padala in australia (1)