It put a smile on my face the first time I saw this plan around 2 months ago. Globe gives the subscriber the opportunity to cherry pick the kind of plan that they want.
- Choose and pay only for the services you need
- Chang your plan as often as monthly
- Enjoy Globe ALL-YOU-CAN services for as low as P349/mo
Creating value from mobile means making the most out of what you want/need and doing away with what you don’t need. We don’t like to spend for something that isn’t useful to us. By using my SuperPlan for what we truly find valuable, we’ll be able to create more wealth for ourselves, whether it’s through unlimited phone calls, unlimited surfing or unlimited text.
The reason I smiled is: telcos have been providing offerings that attempt to second-guess what the subscriber wants or needs. By allowing the subscribers to specifically choose what kind of plan they want, Globe was able to cater to a wide market with “personalized” plans that suits the subscriber’s own needs.
- My SuperTXT – Text ALL-YOU-CAN (P349/mo)
- My DUO – Call landline ALL-YOU-CAN (P450/mo)
- My SuperDUO – Call Mobile & Landline ALL-YOU-CAN (P599/mo)
- My Super UNLI – Call Mobile & Text ALL-YOU-CAN (P599/mo)
- My Super SURF – Surf ALL-YOU-CAN (P1,200/mo)
- My Super IDD – Call US & Canada ALL-YOU-CAN (P1,999/mo)
To avail or update Globe My Super Plan:
- Visit the nearest Globe Store
- or Call Hotline (02) 730-1000
- or Register via SMS
Visit www.globe.com.ph for more details .
Even more details here:Â http://site.globe.com.ph/mysuperplan/
Incoming search terms:
- globe plan (82)
- Globe my super plan (38)
- globe superplan (36)
- yhs-default (35)
- globe super plan (32)
- globe my superplan (26)
- my globe superplan (23)
- MYSUPERUNLI (16)
- myglobesuperplan (14)
- globe plans 599 (2)
- mysuperunli 599 (2)
- pldtmydslsuperplan (1)
- unli idd 999 complain (1)
- globe mobile plan (1)