Way kewl! My Friend is raving about the “My Phone T11″ Dual Active SIM and it sounds like one great idea!
Best feature: Two SIMs, even from 2 different telcos, working together at the same time in one phone.
Q: Do you need to switch from one sim to another like the old dual-SIM gadgets?
A: No. The two SIMs work in the same phone at the same time.
Q: Can you take two calls at the same time?
A: Yes. But you’ll have to put one call on hold.
Q: Can you send and receive text messages for both SIMs in the same phone?
Q: What are the other kewl features? Other comments?
A: Touch screen, camera phone. It’s made in China.
Q: How much?
Q: Where available?
A: SEMICON, hello and wellcom
I got all the above information from my friend who owns one.
more info at: www.myphone.com.ph
Incoming search terms:
- yhs-fh_lsonsw (49)
- my phone dual sim (35)
- myphone a898i (19)
- is my phone a china phone (10)
- java car Racing nyo mobile games (1)
- jaVa games on tecno t33 game did not play enough (1)
- my phone q19i keypad problem (1)
- NEMO FULL TOUCH GAME WAP COM (1)
- nokia 220 dualcim ayaw maalis nong contact servise sa scree (1)