Way kewl! My Friend is raving about the “My Phone T11″ Dual Active SIM and it sounds like one great idea!
Best feature: Two SIMs, even from 2 different telcos, working together at the same time in one phone.
Q: Do you need to switch from one sim to another like the old dual-SIM gadgets?
A: No. The two SIMs work in the same phone at the same time.
Q: Can you take two calls at the same time?
A: Yes. But you’ll have to put one call on hold.
Q: Can you send and receive text messages for both SIMs in the same phone?
Q: What are the other kewl features? Other comments?
A: Touch screen, camera phone. It’s made in China.
Q: How much?
Q: Where available?
A: SEMICON, hello and wellcom
I got all the above information from my friend who owns one.
more info at: www.myphone.com.ph
Incoming search terms:
- myphone a898i (15)
- my phone dual sim (13)
- is my phone a china phone (10)
- myphone a898i duo (7)
- myphone dual active sim phone (4)
- myphone a898i review (3)
- paano ayusin ang t18 duo myphone na walang signal (3)
- my phone dual sim mobile phone (3)
- my phone a919d (3)
- myphone a919d (2)
- my phone dual sim price (2)
- myphones22 ringer solution (1)
- why my phone t18 tv duo hang up when i insert sim (1)
- Pinakamura dual sim na phone (1)
- panu ayusin ang track ball ng myphone qt22 (1)
- myphone is a china phone (1)
- myphone mobile dual sim (1)
- panu ayusin ang ball ng myphone qt22 (1)
- paano mag download ng games sa myphone na cellpone (1)
- myphone q9i duo insert sim solution (1)