Hi. As I write, we have hundreds of thousands of Filipinos affected by the rainfall of August 7, 2012.
If you’re at home wondering how you can help, you can start here: http://bit.ly/PhilFloods2012Info
So many ways to help, all you need to do is want to help.
Here’s one way to help: Let’s paint a picture of the Philippine Floods. With all the photos flying around on facebook, twitpic, instagram, it would be awesome if we could consolidate the visual information and create a map of what’s happening in the Philippines.
From your desktop:
1. Go to www.panoramio.com
2. Create an account. After creating an account, click on “Upload your photos” on the right side below your profile photo.
3. Click Upload Photos button.
4. Select photo to upload, update the title with location, date and time
5. Click “Map this photo”, then use search if needed
6. Click Done . Your photo will appear under the “Recent” Tab when you zoom into the area you tagged.
From your Smartphone, Download the app and use: